Sevier Farmers Co-op
Michael Brady Inc. was hired to provide Architectural and Engineering services for a new development for Sevier Farmers Co-op. Features of the additions and renovations to the existing facility include:
- Over 11,000 square feet of retail space.
- 3,700 square feet of a new garden center with a fully working greenhouse.
- Area devoted to farmers markets every Saturday during the season.
- New office mezzanine overlooking the retail area and the rest of the site.
- New gas station with multiple types of fuels closer to Chapman Highway for a stronger visual appearance along with easier access.
- Phase II will include over 8,000 square feet of additional retail and relocation of the Mr. Tire.